[kwlug-disc] Firefox tab addons - tab folders?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Feb 9 08:06:36 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:37 PM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:

> TabGroups, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10254, looks
> like it's going to be useful. FWIW.

Thanks for the tip. I installed it last night. Very promising. I was able to
have all
the 6 windows I have now collapsed into just one with tag groups at the top,
each
with a unique and descriptive name and showing the number of tabs it
consists
of.

However, I did not get the same tab grouping when I restarted FireFox.
Instead
of 6 named tabs, I got just one named tab and another one called "Start".

Perhaps it is session manager interfering with Tab Groups? I don't know.

I disabled it for now until I have time to experiment more.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.