[kwlug-disc] Moonlight and CTV Olympic website

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Mon Feb 8 16:42:37 EST 2010

I visited the site with mandriva 2010.  Got the 'click to install
additional plugins' and got a fail - no suitable plugins found.  And
I've got the powerpack version which is supposed to give me access to
all those non-gpl'ed media type plugins.

So, not a fix, just confirmation that in fact if there is a fix, it's
probably not an automatic.

Have you tried distracting the user with a rant about the olympics?

g.