[kwlug-disc] Best Server Distribution??

Bill Hazelwood bhazelwood at delta-elevator.com
Wed Feb 3 12:46:20 EST 2010

Hopefully I am doing this correctly <first post/reply newbie>.

First of all, thanks to everyone for the great info. It is exciting to
see so much support.

If I understand correctly, Outlook will not connect to a Linux mail
server? :(

Also, I will be calling NetDirect. They obviously have a great rep.

Thanks again,
Bill