[kwlug-disc] SJK accessibility

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Feb 2 17:29:27 EST 2010

Re: the mic, I was thinking of making a crude holder for the mic from a
clothes hanger wire and putting it around my neck. That would free both
hands and ensures a constant volume. Other more professional solutions
welcome of course.

For the layout, one thing we could try, and I mentioned it to Paul, is if we
can move the other side of the room we were in (below the windows across
from where we were).

This way, the coolers would be (hopefully) shielded by the wall between us
and the kitchen itself.

The screen would be either to the left (against the wall of the kitchen) or
the far right (against the other windows, farthest from the kitchen).
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.