[kwlug-disc] What's the best desktop distribution?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Feb 1 14:00:06 EST 2010

If you are inclined towards Gnome, then Ubuntu is the one to go for.

If you are KDE-ish, then Kubuntu. Use 9.10 until we get an LTS release and
then stay with that.

Both are polished and have a vast repository and active friendly community
where you can ask questions and get answers ...

>From a fellow ex-Mandrake/Mandriva alumnus ...

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.