[kwlug-disc] 64bit installs

rbclemen at gmail.com rbclemen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:11:13 EST 2010

I have used the 64 bit version of 64Studio v2.0 (debian based distro for media production). Everything that installed "out of the box" worked fine. The only problem I had was with 32 bit browser plugins.  The new version is a derivative of Ubuntu Studio. More polished.  I haven't tried the 64 bit version

Brent