[kwlug-disc] Jan 3: statutory holiday?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 21 12:39:41 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:02:47PM +0200, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> The school calendar says that Jan 3rd is when school resumes from the
> Christmas break.
>
> http://www.wrdsb.ca/about-us/school-year-calendar
>

> If Ralph wants to shift it a week, I guess we can do that, provided
> we change the announcement on the web site real soon now.

I think we lose people either way. If we hold the meeting the 3rd
people won't attend because they are nursing hangovers. If we hold it
the 10th then people get confused about the date.

Given that we have announced this meeting on the 3rd for some time
now, and given that some poor souls will be working on the 3rd
anyways, I am tempted to pretend this thread never happened and leave
the date as the 3rd (not that it is my decision to make, anyways. I am
just trying to interpret the algorithm that was given to us.)

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org