[kwlug-disc] 64bit upgrade bugs

Richard Bettridge rbettridge at rim.com
Mon Dec 13 12:37:29 EST 2010

Does this have anything to do with not using a ppa kernel? If I recall correctly, I threw 4 gigs into my work laptop and it was only showing as 3.1 gigs available until I switched over to a ppa kernel in ubuntu.  That seemed to do the trick for my issue, which may not be your issue.

Richard Bettridge
BIS-E SV&V Performance - Waterloo