[kwlug-disc] [KwartzLab] Kitchener Ubuntu Hour, Wednesday at 8 in Little Bean

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 14:20:26 EST 2010

We've had anywhere from two to ten.  Right now it's just Bob and I
who've committed (as you can see by the link), but I know at least one
or two others should show up.  And there's usually a few people who
show up unannounced, which I'm cool with.

Part of the move to the new location is an experiment to see if new
people show up...

Darcy.