[kwlug-disc] Troubleshooting and Fixing a PC locally?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Dec 3 10:30:57 EST 2010

John Johnson wrote, On 12/03/2010 9:25 AM:
> At 09:08 2010-12-03, unsolicited wrote:
>> You know?
>
> No! I don't know about the situation at hand...

	Sorry, that was a funny. On language. Or on something, anyways. Or
that was the intent. No offence intended. Guess better spoken, in person.

	> " ... as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know
we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know
there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown
unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

	You know?

... the ones we don't know we don't know. You know. You know we don't
know, you know, ...

<never mind>

<slinks away>