[kwlug-disc] Fwd: Thanks for the gPodder donation!

lloyd carr dcarr at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Thu Aug 26 07:18:29 EDT 2010

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010, Paul Nijjar wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:42:11 -0400
> From: Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca>
> To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org>
> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] Fwd: Thanks for the gPodder donation!
>
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:32:07PM -0400, Adam Glauser wrote:
>>
>> Thank you very much for your donation, that's the single biggest
>> donation I've received since the gPodder project exists. I've now read
>> up on your "FLOSS Fund" page, and I think it's a great idea.
>
> It is nice that Thomas is appreciative, but it is sad that
> we have made the biggest donation in this amazing software's history.
> It wasn't even that much money.
>
> - Paul

I agree it's a small amount, but if it served as a significant
encouragement to Thomas to produce great FOSS and his appreciation
in turn encourages us to contribute to the FOSS Fund, we should be
trying to thinking of ways to expand and amplify this virtuous circle.

- Lloyd

dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org