[kwlug-disc] saving and printing delays

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Fri Aug 20 12:21:43 EDT 2010

Found it, for the saving anyway.  Turns out (like always) it was self
evident.  The software had defaulted to compressing the files when
saving.  Turn that off, and it worked fine (and no difference in file
size, so I guess not much compression actually happening :) ).  Printing
I'll still have to look at, but that's less urgent and may just be that
I'm using wireless.