[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day 2010 (18 September 2010)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 12 16:06:42 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 04:37:52PM -0400, Ralph Janke wrote:
> Are there any plans yet for software freedom day this year? I have not
> found an event yet on http://cgi.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/map.shtml

This is the second time I got the message. I was too lazy to answer
the first time.

Last year The Working Centre hosted an event for Software Freedom Day.
I will ask whether we are willing to do so again, but it won't happen
until next week.

Of course, if some other people want to host something then that would
be awesome too. Probably some of us from The Working Centre can help
out (but I should not make promises for others).

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org