[kwlug-disc] Raul's presentation on programming 2 questions

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 13:14:41 EDT 2010

I just checked! I don't know what happened when I tar.gz'd it.

Please download the Flash version. when you extract it you will find a file called "map.mm" under the folder "Linux DevelopmentFlash.html_files"

You can open this file with FreeMind

I will fix the mm file when I get home.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant