[kwlug-disc] anyone with a cheap scope for sale?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Mon Aug 9 01:15:44 EDT 2010

Interesting. But again be careful. Note the 1 MHz (1Msps) bandwidth.
IMHO There is an outside chance this device might work with signals
with frequency components that max out at 100 kHz.
As the 5th harmonic of a 20 kHz digital clock signal is 100 kHz, this
device is inadequate for all but some slow digital signals.
I note that the the review notes that this device is limited to audio
applications.
JohnJ