[kwlug-disc] Test 1

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 7 16:06:05 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 06:43:18PM -0400, Chris Irwin wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 13:00 -0700, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> > I have gotten a report that the discussion list may not be working right. This message is to see whether the list is broken or just being quiet.
>
> I didn't get this mail.
>
> /me snickers and scurries away

On a more serious note, it looks as if some mails may have disappeared
into the ether(net). If you sent something since Wednesday and it has
not appeared on the list then it may have disappeared, and you need to
resend.

I don't know exactly what happened or what the cause is.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org