[kwlug-disc] peoples' thoughts on apple, adobe and flash?

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Fri Apr 30 22:20:37 EDT 2010

I *do* have trouble with Flash on 64-bit ubuntu 9.10 (from the official
repos).  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  Sometimes I just get a
blank space where the action is supposed to be.  I have yet to get a
handle on the circumstances of it failing but it does seem to be more
likely if the browser (FF) has been running for a while.

Not exactly production-ready from my POV.  Of course, even on Windows, I
find Flash to be a glitchy, crash-prone piece of malware.