[kwlug-disc] Couch laptop table/platform?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Apr 28 21:39:13 EDT 2010

Being the unreformed couch potato that I am, with a small laptop,
already with a sore neck from tilting my head down to read it, and now
needing reading glasses to see the screen ... anyone know of laptop
table thingies and where to get them for couch laptop use?

Wheels would be required, and the table must extend over the cushions.
Even better, given the laz-y-boy, if things fit over the footrests!

I could see an end table with an arm that swings over, or a cart I
could push away when I get up. More likely the latter, there's already
enough junk on the end table.

Decadent, I know, but we live in that kind of society.

I'm thinking Staples. Neither stack a shelf nor costco web sites seem
to have anything suitable.

Suggestions?