[kwlug-disc] YAK Internet + Home Phone deal for Kitchener

zixiekat at gmail.com zixiekat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:42:59 EDT 2010

1. Haven't checked if port 25 is blocked outbound.

2. Yes, they are required for any DSL line, from what I understand.  I do have a DSL splitter/filter at the demarcation point in my home. That was installed by Bell. I'll see if I can dig up some information on it.

3. No issues with the phone or internet connection that I have noticed.

I am not being throttled, that's for sure. No usage based billing.

I'll go into more detail when I get a full sized keyboard.
Sent from my BlackBerry.