[kwlug-disc] Interested in a presentation about Privacy?

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:02:17 EDT 2010

After reading Glen's message "[OT] Canada's privacy commissioner vs.
Google", I'm
wondering if the KWLUG is interested in a (both technical and not)
presentation about
Privacy issues? In particular privacy law in Canada, and technical
measure to help
you protect your privacy (namely Tor[1], an open, anonymizing network,
co-founded
by a professor here at the University of Waterloo).

Of course, I say this a week before leaving for a work term in Toronto
:-P so the
earliest I could present would be September.

1 - http://tor.eff.org/