[kwlug-disc] Waterloo Region Lucid Release Party

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:04:00 EDT 2010

Ubuntu 10.04, the "Lucid Lynx" releases in less than two weeks!

The Kitchener-Waterloo Chapter of Ubuntu Canada and Kwartzlab are
teaming up again to have a  release party.

When: May 1, 2010, 5pm till 10pm.
Where: Kwartzlab (http://kwartzlab.ca/contact/boehmer)

Details & RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/81/detail/

We'll have cake!  Admission is free.  Bring your own snacks.  We'll
order out for pizza.  Pop is available for sale in the 'Lab.

Donations to cover food costs would be appreciated, but not necessary.
 Donations to help Kwartzlab be even more awesome are also welcome,
but not required.

Hope to see you there!

Darcy.
Ubuntu KW & Kwartzlab