[kwlug-disc] sata card

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Apr 15 09:39:08 EDT 2010

Anybody know where i can get a sata card that is well-supported under Linux.

This means at a minimum, that it does not use any chip set from the
irresponsible Doody-heads at Marvell® Technology Group Ltd.

Because as far as I can tell they only throw garbage over the wall
then clearcut old-growth forest while dropping plastic water bottles,
half-filled with their industrial waste, in to the Pacific Gyre.  Or
maybe I saw that in a dream.

But I still need a sata card.  And mvsas is not welcome.