[kwlug-disc] Anyone know of a free web forum equivalent to Google/Yahoo Groups?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Sep 30 15:49:27 EDT 2009

Maybe I'm just thinking old school terminology here with the word 'forum'.

Really, I'm thinking virtual internet cafe. Not much different than
the LUG meetings, particularly the after-meeting round table discussions.

But internet cafe seems to mean a coffee house where pcs are around.

I'm thinking more where you use your pc to get to the cafe. File
sharing, bulleting boards, discussion groups, FAQs, etc.

I'd have called this a forum. But that could be so yesterday.