[kwlug-disc] Building a new MythTV Frontend

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:05:54 EDT 2009

I'd definitely need a fan then.  The box I am looking to replace pretty much
runs 24/7 under my TV in the living room.  It could shut down at night, but
I find that I stay up way too late some nights and don't really want it to
shut down in the middle of a movie...

Thanks for all the responses; I'm still digging around, but you've all
pointed me to some interesting items!

I do like the look of the little Acer Revo.

When I finish building this on paper, I'll submit it back here for
inspection. ;)  It's nice to have multiple opinions (sometimes)...