[kwlug-disc] Security arguments

Eric Gerlach eric+kwlug at gerlach.ca
Tue Sep 22 13:58:22 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:58:57AM -0400, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> The argument is still valid: "Apache [open source] despite being the most
> widely used web server, has less expolits than Microsoft IIS [closed
> source]".

You know, hearing it phrased like that makes me think that an actual
debate could be fun, if we have some defenders that like Oxford-style
debating.  Is there a Microsoft Users Group in town that could defend
IIS?  Could be a lot of fun, and we could have beers with our MS
colleagues afterwards.

Cheers,

Eric