[kwlug-disc] Asus EEE

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Sep 17 21:36:39 EDT 2009

And according to the website, makes the keyboard more responsive.
Something about sufficient space between keyboard and guts that the
keyboard itself has a certain amount of flex in it. Filling up the
space with foil gives a firmer, more responsive, base to the keyboard.

	And, as noted, can bring the temperature down a number of degrees.

So says the web pages that follow the link Daniel gave.

Myself, I just want to know if Daniel had enough scrap out of his
effort to line his hat. Waste not, want not?