[kwlug-disc] open office question.

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:13:03 EDT 2009

I am making some tables for an open office base project. As I go through and enter descriptions and set data types, etc everything looks okay. As soon as I hit the save button for the table all of the descriptions go bye bye except one, and some of the formatting is lost also. I dont have much experience with base, and I don't want to do this a fourth time unless I know its going to work. Is base good? I'm doing a project with the google transit api? Will base work well for a small database?

Joseph Wennechuk