[kwlug-disc] why, yes, there *will* be an LKD3

Christian Holteng christian.holteng at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:40:22 EDT 2009

Excellent. I was wondering what happened to that book. Back in July
Chapters listed it as coming out in early August, then... nothing.
What kernel version does it cover?

I'm just about finished reading through "Understanding the Linux
Kernel" 3rd edition, and was considering giving this updated book a
read. Is it worth it, or a bit redundant after my former read?

Christian.