[kwlug-disc] Multiple mp4's to DVD

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:07:30 EDT 2009

I found a nice Youtube plug-in for Firefox to download video as .flv,
.mp4 and .3gp (Easy Youtube Video Download). I downloaded a bunch of
Drupal videos in .mp4 and was thinking to burn them to DVD to watch on
television (prefer the large screen television to my small notebook
screen).

Is anyone doing this on Linux? I know Devede will do what I want and
KMediaFactory will do it too, but I wondered if I'd have problems with
audio synchronisation, because of the nature of the youtube video?