[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu table at Ontario Linuxfest

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 23 15:11:59 EDT 2009

Ok.. Table is organized, I have gotten CDs from Canonical. I will be at
the welcome party tonight, and try to be there tomorrow before the
meetings start.

I will bring a laptop with the Karmic release candidate and we might
have another desktop available (Hope the upgrade goes through this
afternoon).

It would be helpful if any of you would also have laptops with
ubuntu/kubuntu for demos purposes. We can see tonight or tomorrow how we
can alternate through.

Thanks for all your help and support,
Ralph