[kwlug-disc] pulseaudio

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:17:54 EDT 2009

I haven't played around with pulseaudio much since my presentation.
But I do leave it on in the standard configuration because it doesn't
seem to get in the way for me.  When doing any "pro audio" type work I
use a distro that doesn't use it, because all the functionality I need
is provided by the Jack Audio kit.

Brent