[kwlug-disc] Image Comparison

Brad Bierman bbierman42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 20:04:33 EDT 2009

If you are looking for a little bit more information about a way to do this
there has been some discussion in the forensics community about this.
Here is a paper discussing it: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.diin.2006.06.015

If you search for fuzzy hashing you will also find some information.

ssdeep is a program that has been written for the forensics community that
you may want to checkout for file comparison.

Hope this helps!
Brad

http://www.google.com/profiles/bbierman42