[kwlug-disc] Ontario GNU Linux Fest Update

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:13:23 EDT 2009

For the record, the Greyhound into Toronto takes the 427 down to the
Gardiner.  It doesn't go anywhere near the Days Inn.

If you take the Greyhound, get off at the Royal York stop across from
Union Station and take the subway up to Yorkdale.  You can get a taxi
(or bus) from there.  Much cheaper.

Darcy.