[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu 9.10 release party at Kwartzlab

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Mon Oct 5 16:58:29 EDT 2009

> I'm working on it.  If people come forward and say they're interested
> in presenting, speculatively or not, that'd be a great first step.

Put me on your tentative presenter list.

> I'm throwing together a wiki page with some ideas here:
> http://kwartzlab.ca/member/wiki/karmic-koala-release-party

I get an "Access Denied" at this site.

> Since this is the first time we've done anything like this, I have no
> idea who will show up or what they're interested in seeing.  (Hey,
> KWLUG, what are you interested in seeing?)  We might end up with
> topics we don't have time for (in which case, we'll probably vote,
> BarCamp style).  Or it might be totally informal.  I'm open to either.

Informal is good.  With your workbench setup you could have a "demo
potluck" with a couple demos at each table and people can float or
linger as they wish.  Maybe a "big picture" demo in the entrance space?
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)