[kwlug-disc] Reusing presentations

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 16:08:48 EST 2009

I'd drive about an hour in any direction.

I have several presentations
- Freedesktop XDG menu specification (technical)
- GnuCash (end user, practical)
- Intro to linux (entry level)
- Remote collaboration tools (practical)

Plus the three I have at software freedom day which may not be appropriate for a LUG
- Linux for Windows users (entry level, practical)
- Don't be afraid of the command line (entry level, practical)
- Why software freedom is important.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices