[kwlug-disc] Anyone played with miro? Impressions?

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Thu Nov 12 22:13:49 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 19:29 -0500, Brian Nickle wrote:
> The site I am using is http://ezrss.it also known as http://eztv.it it
> seems to be working well.

This is what I'm using as well, with Transmission (On Linux). Right now
I just have my RSS feed into liferea, which I used anyway. I though miro
was a bit heavy for something that wants to run all the time to download
for four hours a week.

I've also tried out PenguinTV, but found it wasn't the greatest for my
normal RSS feeds.

It looks like automatic is for Mac OS X only.

--
Chris Irwin
e:  chris at chrisirwin.ca
w: http://chrisirwin.ca