[kwlug-disc] Topics for future meetings

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:21:45 EST 2009

Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
>>     - We could use the June meeting for a number of quick (30 minute?)
>>      demo presentations on a number of topics.
>
> Yes!

I like this idea too.  If we do this, it would be smart to have one
machine that connects to the projector.  If the demoers need special
software or complicated pre-configuration, perhaps we could use
virtualization to allow everyone to have a comfortable environment
without all the overhead of context switching for each presentation.