[kwlug-disc] Mandriva 2010.0 released

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 14:47:58 EST 2009

The Powerpack version includes installation and configuration support which make it seem fairly priced.

- Being an European company: Do they provide support around the world and in different languages? I couldn't find that information.
- Regarding the configuration support: Does that include helping clients with hardware driver  issues?

I'm just curious.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices