[kwlug-disc] FLOSS fund nominee: Project Gutenberg

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Tue Nov 3 10:43:27 EST 2009

Yes, a very worthy project.  Some of you know I do this to a smaller
extent myself.  I'm hoping to have in the neighbourhood of 100K pages
online from my books in the next year or so.  For those that aren't
aware of how this works, books that are very roughly 100 years old are
copyright free - those are the books that are being digitized.