[kwlug-disc] Drupal Gurus -- Theme Designers in our community.

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu May 21 09:12:31 EDT 2009

Actually, if you come to the DUG meeting tonight, not only will you be able
to meet some who design themes, but also hear about the Semantic Web, RDF
and the future of the web as many project what it will be (including the
father of the web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee).

More here http://groups.drupal.org/node/21918

The place is just across the street from where the KWLUG meet
http://groups.drupal.org/waterloo-region

You can also register and post a job request to the group, and local themers
will respond.

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Kiwi Ssennyonjo <kiwi at ssenn.com> wrote:

> Good morning to all.
> I am hoping to find some assistance with Drupal.
> Please email me if there any out there that are interested.
>
> I have a couple of clients that need new designs.
>
> --
> Kiwi Ssennyonjo
> http://www.ssenn.com
> m:519-744-3200