[kwlug-disc] Converting a document

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 23:29:01 EDT 2009

I should have included an example

For example, to replace all
L1:<whatever>:L1
with
<whatever> In bold

After selecting to search for regular expressions

In the "Search" text enter
L1:(.+):L1

In the replace with field enter
$1

While in the replace with field, select the "Format" button and select the format for your replaced text.

That's it!! Start searching and replacing.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/