[kwlug-disc] Bill Gates Demands Open Source

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 17:23:58 EDT 2009

I'm not surprised, He does not sees the fight against AIDS as a commercial enterprise. Researchers are getting "free money" so the whole world can benefit.

For him software is a commercial enterprise.

Of course in that regard I read it as saying that any project funded by a government or charity should be Open Source.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/