[kwlug-disc] more books in the LUG library
paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon May 11 15:00:34 EDT 2009
> i dropped off a boxful of books for the LUG library last time, but
> i'm not even sure what was in there. if someone who took charge of
> them wants to list the titles here, that's cool, just so everyone
> else knows what's available. there might be more coming soon.
- Gimp Pocket Reference, 2000 (Gimp 1.2)
- Samba Pocket Reference, 2001
- GNU Emacs Pocket Reference, 1999
- CVS Pocket Reference, 2003 (2nd ed, covers v1.11)
- HTML Pocket Reference, 2002 (2nd ed)
- VI Editor Pocket Reference, 1999
- Linux Kernel in a Nutshell, 2007 (2 copies)
- Linux Device Drivers, 2005 (3rd edition)
- Internet Core Protocols, 2000
- Building Embedded Linux Systems, 2003
- Learning Python, 2004 (2nd Ed, covers Python 2.3)
- Pragmatic Version Control Using CVS, 2004
The books are in Computer Recycling, at 66 Queen. There are a lot of
other KWLUG books there too.
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!
More information about the kwlug-disc