[kwlug-disc] an appealing theme for a weekly blog post?

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu May 7 14:24:17 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 13:16 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> hard as it may be to believe, i've been asked by the senior software
> editor at "linux magazine" whether i'd be interested in writing a
> weekly blog on some TBD topic.
[ ... ]
>   this doesn't mean i have the gig yet, it just means i'm trying to
> figure out what would grab the largest audience.

Do you need to stay in kernel space?  You can get a lot of mileage from
the requested topics lists from local LUGs, I'd think.  But that would
span everything from user space to configuration to hardware selection
to, well probably home theatre and VoIP, though why anybody would try to
combine those two is beyond me.

Best regards,
Richard