[kwlug-disc] Top 7 Reasons People Quit Linux

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat May 2 13:03:56 EDT 2009

I wonder if the author has based the article on empirical data.  Has he
actually heard these reasons from people?  How many people? My guess is
that he's heard these stories anecdotally, and wrote an article based on
perceptions, not facts.

I too think the article is too condescending, and will turn new users
off Linux.

Either way, Paul has done a much better job with his Open Source
Handout.

--Bob.