[kwlug-disc] hackerspace communications

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Mar 20 13:27:52 EDT 2009

Seems like something similar is already being done by the Recycle
Cycles people.  Workshop, tools, expertise, parts; and all community
oriented.

http://www.theworkingcentre.org/ct/cycles/cycles.html

I'm sure certain KWLUG contacts could find out specifics on insurance,
rental costs, &c.

Let us join the hackw.net mailing list, and see what the discussion
there is.  discuss-subscribe at hackw.net

On 20 Mar 2009 at 10:07 unsolicited <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote
about "Re: [kwlug-disc] hackerspace commun[...]"