[kwlug-disc] Job offer: J2EE Software Development Manager

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Mar 14 18:24:58 EDT 2009

At this point, we have seen more discussion about recruiters and job
postings than we have seen job postings themselves.

If bandwidth or disinterest were really a problem I would not have
expected any discussion at all.

I'm certainly in favour of keeping the job postings coming.

--Bob.

On 14 Mar 2009 at 11:03 Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) <kwlug-
disc at kwlug.org> wrote
about "Re: [kwlug-disc] Job offer:  J2EE Software Develo[...]"