[kwlug-disc] Unlimitel/ATA pricing

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Mar 12 00:03:07 EDT 2009

Is this not all good marketing / charitable organization fodder for a
local provider? From a consulting / planning perspective, vs.
implementation.

Or ... is this not a topic one would expect to see at onlinux?

Start keeping notes now Paul, for future presentation. Perhaps not for
k-w lug (too much stuff, if not broken down).

But ultimately to a 'local charitable organization success story'
marketing lead in to asking the community to donate $?