[kwlug-disc] Schedules direct: What do you think about them?

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:36:38 EDT 2009

Actually, I don't think I have ever used a credit card online and not
been asked for full name and address info.  Plus when some people from
spain tried to scam us out of 100 pieces of RAM a couple of years ago
they provided us with several "employee" credit card numbers along
with full name and address info attached to them (we called one of the
banks and they called the card owner, who had no idea what it was
about, and turned the whole thing over to the Visa fraud department).
But I think it may be a requirement for transactions where the card is
not presented to the merchant in person.

Brent