[kwlug-disc] Personal/Task/Project Management

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Mar 8 14:48:49 EDT 2009

Bob Jonkman wrote, On 03/08/2009 11:14 AM:
> On 7 Mar 2009 at 18:19 unsolicited <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote
> about "Re: [kwlug-disc] Personal/Task/Proj[...]"
>
>> Paul Nijjar wrote, On 03/07/2009 12:38 PM:
>> .
>>> structured information, and hnb for somewhat hierarchical stuff.
>> Thanks for that. Had to google hnb to know what it was.
>
> Sorry, I still don't know what it is.  My authoritative source for
> acronyms suggests it might be "Hrvatska Narodna Banka (National Bank
> of Croatia)", but I don't think they have a LUG.
>
> http://www.acronymfinder.com/HNB.html

http://hnb.sourceforge.net/

I assume. Wikipedia was no help, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HNB,
unless Paul has me totally fooled and really is a subversive. And
taking out K-W LUG would have more of an impact than I imagine.

Googling it reveals what it must be, about 5 entries in. Given the
context.